As IT Support Administrator for TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK L.L.C., using a customer-centric and business focused approach, you will play a critical role in supporting and developing the use of enterprise and operational systems with the TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK Group IT teams (Headquarter in Germany) to develop and deliver on the wider technical strategies.
You will provide day to day support to the local teams (90 Clients) and you will develop a deep understanding of the business needs by building strong stakeholder relationships with key members of the TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK USA business and across the wider TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK group.
- Serve as a main point of contact for handling escalated issues and resolving more complex technical issues (1st & 2nd level support)
- Undertake day to day support operations ensuring that all incidents, service requests, project work and local maintenance work is effectively supported making sure that the impact and disruption to US colleagues are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Diagnose, research and troubleshoot computer system issues, including operating systems, hardware and software, networking, VPN, connectivity, anti-virus and other network devices/peripherals, both remotely and on-site.
- Working with the German Group IT teams to help define the right product and solutions needed to support the TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK US Business and support the development and delivery of the technical roadmap and strategy.
- Ensuring infrastructure networking and computing systems remain available during production hours.
- Managing local technical projects.
- Oversee routine maintenance and updates, set up and the installation of electronic equipment, software, and devices.
- Assist with hardware and software asset tracking and inventory management
- You maintain users and authorizations in our global Active Directory
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of printers and computing equipment with outside vendors
- Communicate frequently with end users as well with the global IT teams with regard to the status of their issue und IT projects.
- Assist with the documentation and updating technology related instructions/procedures/knowledge articles as required
- Participate in local and global projects as appropriate to evaluate existing systems and recommend technology for upgrade and replacement; evaluate new technologies for potential applicability within TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK.
- Manage any local 3rd party IT support providers, ensuring alignment with Group IT support processes and procedures.
Reports to: Global Head of IT / Vice President Sales & Operations
Location: Warrenville, IL
TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK offers one of the best benefit packages in the industry
Includes 401K Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Paid Holidays/Vacation leave, Personal Time Off, Profit Sharing Bonus