We are a medium-sized, international company that is driven by engineering. We integrate our standard products into custom systems for various assembly functions to accommodate our customers in automotive, appliance, aerospace, medical and various other industries.
Role and Responsibility
- Responsible for conducting on-going analysis of the operations process inputs and outputs to ensure (internal and external) quality requirements are being met
- Provide Management with the voice of the customer and ensure compliance within our organization
- Implement new and/or improved process steps and methods of control and verification when required to achieve a higher quality product
- Champion the Layered Process Audit efforts as well as schedule audits and drive analysis to implement improvements
- Daily involvement in monitoring of part and assembly quality is required as well as direct exchange with personnel on the floor to raise awareness
- Champion problem solving meetings and support the cross functions team with proper quality tools to address corrective actions
- Manage implementation and resolution of quality concerns and train shop floor personnel on effects of such problems at a customer (manage Q-Alert process)
- Participate in customer specific requirements reviews and contribute from the quality aspect of the business
- Champion FMEA, Control Plan updates to reflect on past quality issues as well as implementation of verification and corrective actions within our organization
Work in a clean and modern office building with the latest CAD, CAM, FEA, PDM, CMM software and equipment. Our location is in a nice Chicago suburb just 30 miles west of Downtown. We offer competitive pay and great benefits including profit sharing, medical/dental/life insurance, 401K, and paid holidays.