Rack & pinion model features include:
- Capacities ranging from 2 to 4 kN (450 to 900 lbs)
- Ball rail guide system
- Basic tool set
- Simple tool change
- High-precision functionality; no guide adjustment required
- Non-rotating ram
Offering constant press force throughout the working stroke, TOX®-Rack & Pinion Presses are available in three types:
- Type S (standard frame)
- Type L (increased open height)
- Type W (increased throat depth)
Optional accessories for TOX®-Rack and Pinion Presses:
- Ergonomic side grip
- Stop screw for precise end of stroke adjustment.
- Electric counter ZEZ, long life battery operated
- Return stroke lock
- Travel sensor
- Tool fixture ZA. Also available with 3-in-1 tool clamping concept, with or without force sensor.
- Connection of optional electrical accessories is made easy due to the default interface included in scope of delivery.
- Pressing monitor.
- Mounting of slide tables according to frame type.